Cappadocia- Pamukkale- IStanbul
Arrival to Istanbul Ataturk Airport and transit flight to Kayseri Airport in Cappadocia. Meet the guide and driver and transfer to hotel in Cappaodcia.
Meal : Not included
After breakfats we start our Cappadocia tour.
* Goreme Panorama ( We view the magic landscape of Cappadocia from this panoramic view)
* Kaymakli Underground city (A shellter carved unerground in 7 C AD ) and listed by Unesco in the world heritage list.
* Uchisar Cave Houses ( We enter to one of the cave houses which is still being used as a cafeteria and offer you an apple tea)
* Pigeon Valley Photo stop ( We view the valley which is full of dove-cote and if we are lucky some of the pigeons are there)
* Goreme Open Air Museum (rock-cut churches and monasteries &designed with well preserved frescoes) listed by Unesco in the world heritage list.
* Pasabagi ( The fairy-chimneys valley ) The mushroom shaped natural rock formations of Cappadocia were named fairy chimneys.
* Avanos (Avanos has been a handcraft town since 19 C BC especially it is known pottery town of Cappadocia)
* Rose valley at the end of the day a little wine party under the sunset glow and back to hotel
Departure from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
on the way we visit :
• Sultanhan Caravanserai- The biggest caravanserai in the world.
• Konya Mevlana museum The Ruling Monastery of Mevlevi religious Order which is used as Museum today.
• Konya ince minarli Madrasah A University from13C AD Seljuk Era.
• Konya city tour by car and transfer to Pamukkale. Arrival and check in Spa Hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel departure around 0930 am and visit :
• Hierapolis Ancient city ruins and White-Travertine of Pamukkale (listed by Unesco in the world heritage list) and Hierapolis Ancient city's ruins and deaprt to Airport afternoon and fly to IStanbul . After arrival meet the driver and transfer to hotel
• Hippodrome The horse cart's race place during Roman Era, its Obelisk, Orme Pillar, entwined snake pillar are still visible today.
• The Blue Mosque 17 C AD Mosque , masterpiece of Turkish Islam Architecture. listed by Unesco in the world heritage list.
• Hagia Sophia Built in 6 the C as a church and converted into Mosque by the Turks in 15 C Ad today it serves as a museum to its admirers.. listed by Unesco in the world heritage list.
• Topkapi Palace –except harem The residential of Ottoman Sultans which is housing a lot of Sultan's Customes,Thrones, treasures, holy relics, porcelains and tiles with a great view of the Bosphorus. ( listed by Unesco in the world heritage list.)
• The Grand Bazaar The biggest Covered Bazaar in the world which has about 4000 shops.
Pick up from hotel and drive to AIrport and fly to IStanbul .Upon arrival to IStanbul meet the driver and drive to Egyptian Bazaar which is also called the Spice Market too. Viist The Spice Market .
• The Bosphorus Cruise from Em: Grand Yavuz inonu quay till the Bosphorus bridge and back to the same place and departure to airport
Airfare International Ticket (we can issue as per your preferred date at additional cost )
Hot Air Balloon tour ( at the moment the price is per person 140 Euro )
Drinks and meals not mentioned in the Itinerary
5% GST on total Billing payable to govt. of India
Experience Andaman Tour including Havelock & Neil Island...
Welcome to Vigo World Holidays 😊
We look forward to serve you from our heart ❤
Shop no.131, First Floor, Mahavir Market, beside DHFL, Ostwal Empire, Boisar, Tal. & Dist. Palghar 401501,
Join us n social media for information and updates
Vigo World Holidays & Travels
- All Rights Reserved