Welcome to Vigo World Holidays and Travels
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Vigo World Holidays and Travels's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Vigo World Holidays and Travels's website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms of service. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Vigo World Holidays and Travels and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Vigo World Holidays And Travels. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.vigoworld.in/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.vigoworld.in/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.vigoworld.in/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.vigoworld.in/
Redistribute content from Vigo World Holidays And Travels (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Vigo World Holidays And Travels does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Vigo World Holidays And Travels, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Vigo World Holidays And Travels shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Vigo World Holidays And Travels reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Vigo World Holidays And Travels a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Vigo World Holidays And Travels; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Vigo World Holidays And Travels's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
To book any tour/package/service, the clients has to pay to Vigo World Holidays And Travels by cheque, demand draft, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI payments like BHIM, PhonePe, GPAY, Paytm etc. All payments should be in the name of ‘Vigo World Holidays And Travels’.
In case of payment made by using credit card, a convenience fee of 2% will be levied and it will be borne by the clients.
The price of the tour does not include government taxes and has to be paid extra. As per the extant rules of the government, 5% GST (Goods and Services Tax) is applicable on each tour/package and the guests will have to pay the same over and above the tour price. Further, with effect from 1st October 2020, the Government has levied TCS (tax collection at source) on tour/package value inclusive of GST of international/overseas travel packages. The TCS rate is either 5% or 10% depending on certain requirements. Guests who have submitted PAN copy, Aadhaar copy and filed their Income Tax Return (ITR) for the last two assessment years will have to pay 5% TCS. Guests who do not have PAN and Aadhaar or who have not filed their Income Tax Return (ITR) for the last two assessment years will have to pay 10% TCS. The TCS collected can be claimed at the time of filing the annual income tax return. The TCS amount will be reflected in Form 26AS of the guest in whose name the invoice is made. Once the TCS amount is collected from the guest, it cannot be refunded by Vigo World Holidays And Travels, as it is paid to the government and reflected against the guest's Form 26AS. TCS is not applicable in case of corporates who have TAN (Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number) and claim TDS while making their tour/package payments.
Please check the following general payment policy:
30% of the total tour amount to be paid at the time of initial booking (non-refundable)
Another 50 % to be paid 30 days prior to the departure date
Another 20 % to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date
Vigo World Holidays & Travels has made online booking facility for their customers as a value-added service. You are allowed to make the bookings online or request for the bookings of the various services offered by Vigo World Holidays & Travels. Vigo World Holidays & Travels will process your booking request after checking the availability and prices as per your desired date of travel . We (Vigo World) will be providing you with the requested services only after checking the prices and availability. Also, we (Vigo World) would require full payments atleast 10 days prior to the travel date and complying with all our terms & conditions.
Please ensure that all the information provided by you at the time of booking is correct. We must be able to contact you by telephone and email and have your correct address on record for security reasons and to be able to advise you about any developments that may affect your visit. If any or all of these contact details are not correctly provided to you, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction / booking(s) at your own risk and cost.
The right to use any particular credit/ debit card on the Site for transaction/ payment purposes and the right to access the Web Site is reserved.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
General Cancellation Policy:
In case of any cancellation, Vigo World Holidays & Travels must be informed about it in writing (Email). Below are the cancellation charges that will be effective from the day we receive the cancellation letter/ Email:-
30 or more days prior to departure - 30 % of tour cost
29-16 days prior to departure - 60 % of tour cost
15-08 days prior to departure - 75% of tour cost
07-03 days prior to departure - 85% of tour cost
Cancellation done 2 days prior to departure, or no show - NO REFUND
Note*: Please refer to the cancellation policy mentioned along with the tour proposals. In some cases of International Tours, the cancellation policies may differ, as it depends on the venders/ local service renders.
As per RBI regulations, refunds for Domestic or international travel will be paid in Indian rupees only by payee check from A / C / NEFT / RTGS, even if the guest has paid for the trip in part or entirely in foreign currency.
The convenience fee for payments made by credit card, debit card, online transfer, etc., is non-refundable.
Vigo World reserves the right to determine the amount of refund payable to the guest in the event of cancellation, transfer or modification of the tour. The refund is calculated based on several factors such as the date of cancellation, reduction of the capacity of the tour, contractual agreements and cancellation policies of partners such as airlines, hoteliers, carriers, etc. The decision made by Vigo World on the amount of the refund according to the cancellation policy will be final and will be paid directly to the guest.
The refund is always processed in the name of the co-ordinator / head from the clients side. In the case of an adhoc / corporate group, it will be in the name of the institution / company that has made the payment on behalf of the group.
The refund will be processed within 14 Days from the date we received the cancellation request.
Refund will not be processed in the form of Cash.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms of service page was created at privacyterms.io terms & conditions generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.