- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at below mentioned Hotels
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private Car (Dzire/ Etios)
- Meals as per MAP Plan
- Breakfast & Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All toll, fuel, parking, driver food & allowances are included in the cost
- GST Included
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Boating, Rafting, Horse/ pony Ride or such activities at any of the places
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Entry fees into monuments, parks & gardens.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as road blocks, strikes, political disturbances etc.
1. Kindly be updated that the area of North-East is not developed like many other places of India. Roadside amenities are not up to mark in many places. Having food in roadside restaurant and dhaba is somehow delicious but service and facility cannot compare with developed restaurant and dhaba, as the working people comes from nearby villages areas and they are not educated.
2. Everything becomes chaotic. Delivering the promised becomes an issue. Patience & understanding becomes an important part in getting the tour well organized & making the holiday into a memorable one. This is where we & our services come into counting.
3. Room heaters may not work in all places due to voltage fluctuations.
4. In this region there are no relevance between the distance and time travelling as it depends upon the conditions of roads and congestion of traffic.
5. The hotels used in this category are not to be compared with one destination with the other.
6. Mobile services may not be active in all destinations. Pre-paid roaming and International roaming connection does not work in those regions.
7. Credit Cards / Traveler’s cheque are not freely accepted.
8. The vehicle used will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the FIT/group as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis).
9. Note drivers, comes from remote places and are not educated in tourism etiquette. You are requested to be soft & gentle with your drivers.
10. Often in past guests like you, have been misguided by some drivers. We would like to inform you not to listen to such people & reconfirm whatever they say with your File Handling Executive (FHE).
11. The area is backward but rich in Nature and the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the other developed destinations. We strongly regret this constraint of the area.
12. Every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes, landslide etc., which are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes and any additional cost, will be borne by the guests directly.
13. Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest etc. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual which will be collected directly from the guest.
14. Tours are not recommended for those guests who have back pain/ Heart & Asthma (Berthing)/Knee stress/ motion sickness/ blood pressure/ problem as it could be of high risk & medical facility is also very poor.
15. Due to non availability of night life the whole area goes to bed early & wakes up early. We request you to go to bed on time so that next day you can start your tour early.
16. Warm clothes, jacket is advisable to carry.
17. A recent Government notification requires Indian residents to carry proof of identity at the time of check in. The proof of identity can either be the guest's driving license, passport or voter's card.
Land Package Booking & Cancellation policy:
- 30% of the total tour amount to be paid at the time of initial booking
- Another 50 % to be paid 30 days prior to the departure date
- Another 20 % to be paid 07 days prior to the departure date
In case of any cancellation, Vigo World Holidays & Travels must be informed about it in writing (Email). Below are the cancellation charges that will be effective from the day we receive the cancellation letter:-
- 30 or more days prior to departure - 30 % of tour cost
- 29-16 days prior to departure - 60 % of tour cost
- 15-08 days prior to departure - 75% of tour cost
- 07-03 days prior to departure - 85% of tour cost
Cancellation done 2 days prior to departure, or no show - NO REFUND